Wednesday, April 16, 2008

High Five!!!

Kate,

I know I say this with each new entry, but I have to say it again. You are growing so quickly. I'm sad that I haven't been able to take video of you the way I want to. When I see you, I can't help but think about how beautiful and wonderful you are and I want to capture as many of your moments as I can so that I can share it with you in the future.

One noticeable change is that you give high fives now. For the past month and a half, you've shown how much you like to bang anything in your sight with your hands... whether it's your car seat, the coffee table, or all of your toys, you just seem to love the noise of your hand banging against any object. Well 2 days ago, I started putting my hand in front of you and surely enough, you decided to bang that as well. You're pretty consistent at giving me high fives now. Grandma and Grandpa came over last night and they were quite impressed.

Other changes are that mommy has you sleep trained now and you're able to go down by yourself and you also seem to be sleeping longer. *Sigh* My little girl is all grown up. You can semi-crawl, which is impressive considering just 2-3 weeks ago, you hated being on your stomach and mommy and I were wondering if you'd ever be able to flip yourself over. Well, that's no longer a concern and our real concern is whether or not we'll be able to keep up with you.

Kate, mommy and daddy just love seeing you grow. We love that you're healthy and most of all we're delighted that you seem to be happy.

Love,
Daddy

No comments: